This year, I started my book reading journey. I believe that the books is like a cheat code to knowledge. I read books because I want to improve my knowledge about investing, startups and personal finances. If you want to suggest me a book, feel free to send me a message on Twitter or Goodreads.
My yearly goal is to read 12 books this year. I have read 4 of 12 books in 2023.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Sell or Be Sold: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life by Cardone Grant
- The Bogleheads' Guide to Investing by Taylor Larimore, Mel Lindauer, Michael LeBoeuf